Antonio Pacelli® Ultraflexi - Liberty
- Our Antonio Pacelli Ultraflexi Liberty jig shoe is crafted with a black suede sole that combines comfort with supreme flexibility.
- Perform all toe maneuvers with ease, as our Antonio Pacelli Ultraflexi Liberty jig shoe is flexible straight out of the box.
- Get complete comfort and ease with high-grade strap and swift open/close buckles of our Antonio Pacelli Ultraflexi Liberty jig shoe.
- Deliver refined heel clicks and a perfect sound with Championship level heels that mean business.
- Get the best value for money with the sturdy tips of our Antonio Pacelli Ultraflexi Liberty jig shoe.
- PLEASE NOTE: Adult sizes 8.5 and above are only available in a wide fitting. Orders for standard width in this size range will be despatched as wide fitting.
The Ultraflexi Liberty has a U-shaped heel stiffener that mellows the top edge at the back of the shoe, providing thorough support to the Achilles tendon and preventing any probability of swelling or vexation. The Ultraflexi Liberty is crafted to acclimate itself with your feet from day one, starting your journey to greatness from the very first time you put it on. So, allow yourself to push your limits and achieve your highest potential on the dance floor with the Antonio Pacelli Ultraflexi Liberty jig shoe.
The black suede sole of the Ultraflexi Liberty is tailor-made for advanced maneuvers, making it the best possible choice for intermediate dancers to advanced dancers. Beginners and injury-prone dancers are advised to check out our more novice-friendly shoe ranges. The Ultraflexi Liberty provides an all-around protection to the legs - from muscles to joints - because of its 'poron insole', which is a medical grade material known for its splendid shock-absorbing abilities. Bring together the above fact with a high-quality strap and a swift open/close buckle, one that allows easy switching between soft and hard shoes during competitions, and you get the best bang for your bucks.
When you order the Ultraflexi Liberty, you get one of the finest jig shoe tips in the world. The tips of the Ultraflexi Liberty are Open/Championship level tips that are preferred by top dancers. The tips are prepared from a high-density material that is a mixture of several ingredients compressed together. The tips produce deep and fine-tuned sounds that allows any dancer to deliver a rock-solid performance. There is also a 'Toe Stand' square that gives way to all kinds of toe maneuvers. Plus, the tips are so sturdy and capable of withstanding wear, tear and decay that they may even outlast the shoe life itself. The heels of the Ultraflexi Liberty are also Open/Championship level heels made from the exact same material as the tips. To boost the overall sound quality, the heels contain a white nylon top piece that aids in enriching the already resplendent shoe beat. The heels also have a curve on the inside that brings refined accuracy to all heel clicks, making your already astonishing routine even better.
This Antonio Pacelli essential jig shoe truly separates the wheat from the chaff. So, are you ready to get noticed for that breathtaking performance you give with our Antonio Pacelli Ultraflexi Liberty jig shoe? Buy now and conquer all dance floors.